We are delighted that you are interested in obtaining your education from Hebraic Heritage Christian Center, the premier destination for students seeking a biblically balanced understanding of the Jewish roots of the Christian faith.
Because we take ownership of your educational experience, we have created a dynamic and interactive learning experience that brings the instructors and subjects to you in an engaging and visually exciting way through online video lectures, slides and more. Our unique Internet-based educational program is designed to meet your needs by enabling you to log on anywhere in the world and take classes and notes without ever having to download software. In addition, our always-available courses mean you don’t have to wait for the next semester to begin your studies or take more than you can handle. You can work around your life and schedule while you work toward a degree or simply continue your education.
Please take the time to review our site, so you will have a comprehensive understanding of our vision and the teaching methods we employ to provide you with a highly interactive and stimulating experience in higher education. Of course, should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us — after all, we’re here to serve you.
Degree Programs Available
Hebraic Heritage Christian Center offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, as well as the opportunity to take individual courses for continuing education through our Personal Growth programs.
Fees and Tuition
The costs for education at HHCC are very reasonable for our students. They include:
- Application Fee
- $50 for degree programs (This enables HHCC to evaluate the student’s prior academic record and confirm that the student is prepared to undertake HHCC course requirements.)
- Degree Programs:
- Personal Development Programs (non-degree or audit courses):
- $150.00 per program (no application fee necessary)
- Fees for books vary with each course
- There are required textbooks, and there are also supplemental reading materials
- Books can be ordered from our HHCC bookstore
- Other Fees
- Additional fees apply for graduation, for diplomas, and other services
Online Classroom Requirements
- Internet Connection – Due to the streaming video, a broadband Internet connection is necessary.
- Screen Resolution – A minimum of 1024 x 768 is required.
- Supported Web Browsers – Mozilla Firefox version 1.5 and above for all operating systems and Internet Explorer version 5.5 and above for Windows, are the only supported web browsers.
- Audio – A sound card and speakers are required. External speakers, with their own power supply, or headphones offer the best results. This is especially true for laptops.